NGC Hong Kong Announces Revised PMG Services and Fees for 2022
Posted on 1/18/2022
NGC Hong Kong Ltd. (NGC Hong Kong), the Hong Kong, China-based affiliate of Paper Money Guaranty™ (PMG®), is updating its submission forms, fees and tier requirements for 2022. A full list of the changes for PMG submissions to the Hong Kong office is below. The updates will be effective February 1, 2022. Please be advised that all fees and maximum values are in US dollars and are per note.
PMG Grading Tiers and Services
- Unlimited WalkThrough (formerly Unlimited Value WalkThrough) – fee changed to $300 + 1.5% Fair Market Value (FMV).
- WalkThrough – fee changed to $275.
- Express – fee changed to $115.
- Economy Special – grading tier discontinued.
- Bulk Submission – requirements changed. Notes valued up to $300. Fifty (50)-note minimum. The following notes are NOT eligible for bulk submission tiers: error notes and Chinese notes issued from 1948 through the 1953 First Series notes (Pick numbers 800 to 859).
- Consecutive Bulk (formerly Bulk Consecutive Notes) – requirements changed. All serial numbers must be in consecutive order. Multiple catalog numbers are allowed, but there must be at least 25 notes per catalog number. All vintage or modern notes are accepted provided they meet the bulk requirements above.
- Bulk Mixed Vintage (Pre-1957) – tier renamed Vintage Bulk – Mixed Types (Pre-1957).
- Bulk Mixed Modern (1957-Present) – tier renamed Modern Bulk – Mixed Types (1957-Present).
PMG Add-on Services
- Custom Holder – fee changed to Tier + $40.
- Variety – fee changed to Tier + $10.
- Custom ReHolder – fee changed to $40.
Updated submission forms and price sheets reflecting these changes are now available at PMGnotes.hk. Paper submission forms can be requested from NGC Hong Kong by calling (+852) 2115 3639 or emailing Service@PMGnotes.hk. All notes received by NGC Hong Kong from February 1, 2022, should be accompanied by the new submission form.
Any changes to fees and forms for other PMG offices will be announced separately.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free PMG eNewsletter today!