ASG Offers 20,000 RMB Bonus for New Stamp Graders Hired at its Shanghai Office
Posted on 8/18/2022
NGC Shanghai Business Information Consulting Co., Ltd. (NGC Shanghai) is offering a 20,000 RMB bonus for new stamp graders hired at its Shanghai office for a limited time. Selected applicants will grade stamps for Authenticated Stamp Guaranty® (ASG®) according to internationally recognized standards, ensuring the accuracy, consistency and integrity of ASG’s authentication, grading and attribution.
ASG is part of the Certified Collectibles Group™ (CCG™), a multi-divisional organization that specializes in third-party authentication, grading, preservation and conservation of collectibles, including coins, paper money, comic books, trading cards, sports cards and stamps. The CCG companies have certified nearly 75 million collectibles since 1987 and are growing at a rapid pace as a result of the strong demand for our services.
“ASG is looking to recruit talented individuals to continue to build on the success of its stamp authentication and grading services,” said Steven R. Eichenbaum, CEO of CCG. “I am ready to expand our team by making offers to qualified stamp graders.”
Specific responsibilities include:
- Research, identify and authenticate collectible stamps
- Assess the condition, quality and grade of stamps using established standards
- Meet established production goals while maintaining superior grading standards
- Enter grading data into a proprietary computer system accurately and efficiently
- Comprehensive knowledge of both vintage and modern stamps from around the world
- Expansive knowledge as it relates to stamp printing, including printing processes, variants and errors
- Outstanding abilities to detect counterfeit and altered stamps with a high level of accuracy
- High level of integrity
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills to achieve production goals and maximize productivity
CCG offers competitive compensation along with career advancement opportunities; paid time off benefits, and annual discretionary bonuses. Salary will be commensurate with experience and ability.
* Terms and conditions apply for the bonus. Selected applicants must be willing to relocate to the Shanghai area.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free PMG eNewsletter today!