PMG Year of the Rabbit Label Now Available
Posted on 10/4/2022
Celebrate banknotes issued for the next animal in the lunar calendar with a new certification label offered by Paper Money Guaranty® (PMG®). The PMG Year of the Rabbit label is the latest addition to the popular Lunar Series of special labels, which feature the Chinese Zodiac.
The PMG label showcasing a red rabbit is available for banknotes issued by a variety of countries celebrating the Year of the Rabbit or any note dated 2023. Mongolia has already released Year of the Rabbit notes and many other countries will be offering their own issues.
|Mongolia 2023 100 Togrog Year of the Rabbit Commemorative graded PMG 70★ Gem UncirculatedClick images to enlarge.|
The labels are available by request to all submitters of Year of the Rabbit notes or any 2023 note for a fee of $5 per note. Customers who want this label should write in bold letters on their submission form: Year of the Rabbit #0249.
Paid PMG Collector members can submit their notes directly to PMG. For information on how to submit a note to PMG, click here. Not a member? Paid memberships start at just $25 (USD)/year. Join today!
Questions? Contact NGC Customer Service:
- United States (Headquarters): 1-877-764-5570 (toll free); +1 941-360-3990 or Service@PMGnotes.com
- Munich, Germany: +49 (0) 89 550 66 780 or Service@PMGnotes.de
- London: +44 (0) 20-3968-3848 or Service@PMGnotes.uk
- Hong Kong: +852-2115-3639 or Asia@PMGnotes.com
Interested in bulk submissions? Contact a sales representative:
- United States (Headquarters): Colin Blyth at CBlyth@PMGnotes.com or 941-360-3990
- Europe: Richard Stein at RStein@CollectiblesGroup.com or +49 (0) 89 550 66 780.
- Asia: Mateo Zhao at MZhao@NGCcoin.cn or +86 156 1839 8207.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free PMG eNewsletter today!