PMG Highlights In The Stack's Bowers August Anaheim Auction
Posted on 7/20/2016
The Stack’s Bowers auction at the ANA World's Fair of Money will be held August 9-13, 2016, in Anaheim, California. It features a number of exceptional PMG-certified notes. Below is a list of highlights:
- Lot 10594 (shown below) - Dolgeville, New York. $20 1902 Red Seal. Fr. 639. The FNB. Charter #6447. PMG About Uncirculated 55. Serial Number 1. Opening bid: $6,000 (USD).
- Lot 10015 - RI-264. Rhode Island. May 22, 1777 $1/36. PMG Choice Uncirculated 63. Opening bid: $1,050 (USD).
- Lot 10586 (shown below) - Salem, New Jersey. $100 Original. Fr. 454a. The Salem National Banking Company. Charter #1326. PMG Choice Very Fine 35 Net. Restoration. Opening bid: $48,000 (USD).
- Lot 10483 - Fr. 2221-G. 1934 $5000 Federal Reserve Note. Chicago. PMG Choice Uncirculated 63. Opening bid: $75,000 (USD).
- Lot 30081 (shown below) - CANADA. Dominion of Canada. 2 Dollars, 1923 Series. PMG Extremely Fine 40 Net. Serial Number 1. Opening bid: $24,000 (USD).
- Lot 30002 - AFGHANISTAN. 1000 Afghanis, ND (1939). Color Trial Specimen. PMG Choice Uncirculated 63. Opening bid: $3,000 (USD).
- Lot 30193 - FANNING ISLAND. Fanning Island Plantations LTD. 1 Pound, 1940. PMG Choice Uncirculated 64 EPQ. Opening bid: $4,500 (USD).
- Lot 30361 (shown below) - PAKISTAN. State Bank. 100 Rupees, ND (1950). PMG About Uncirculated 55 Net. Estimate bid: $8,000 (USD).
For more information on this event and to check out some other highlights for the upcoming auction, please visit Stack's Bowers' website, Stack'sBowers.com