PMG Offers Label for Hong Kong, China–Zhuhai–Macau, China Bridge
Posted on 11/14/2018
Paper Money Guaranty (PMG) is offering a special label for notes that celebrate the Hong Kong, China–Zhuhai–Macau, China Bridge (HZMB).
Note: This special label will be available until December 31, 2019. Notes will then receive the PMG Standard Green Label.
The HZMB measures 55 kilometers and consists of three main sections: the Main Bridge, the Hong Kong, China Link Road, and the Zhuhai Link Road. It spans the Lingding and Jiuzhou channels, connecting Hong Kong, China, Macau, China, and Zhuhai—three major cities on the Pearl River Delta.
The first major, combined bridge and tunnel sea-crossing project in China is considered a vital link to the prosperity in the delta region. The remarkable system officially opened on October 24th.
There are four note designs printed by China Banknote Printing and Minting, the official coin and paper money producer for the People's Republic of China. The designs reflect the four main attractions of the system from one end to the other with a particular focus on the main bridge and artificial islands.
|2018 Hong Kong, China-Zhuhai-Macau, China Bridge Commemorative Note
The label is available at no additional charge provided notes are submitted according to the special submission instructions below.
- Submit the Hong Kong, China–Zhuhai–Macau, China Bridge notes under any applicable PMG grading tier. These notes must be submitted on a separate PMG Submission Form to receive the special label.
- Write "HZMB" in bold letters on the PMG Submission Form to request this special label. The Special Label Fee is waived for notes submitted for this label.
- If you would like to receive the PMG Standard Green label, write “PMG Standard Green Label” on the PMG Submission Form.
- Notes received by PMG within 30 days of release are eligible for the “Early Releases” or “First Releases” special designations. There is an additional fee of $10 (USD) per note for the special designation verification and attribution. If you would like the “Early Releases” designation, write “Early Releases” in bold letters on the PMG Submission Form. If you would like the “First Releases” designation, write “First Releases” in bold letters on the PMG Submission Form. Submit Early Releases and First Releases notes on separate submission forms. Submissions must be received by PMG on or before December 18, 2018 to be eligible for the Early Releases and First Releases designations.
- Notes received by PMG by 11:00am on Monday, November 19, 2018, are eligible for the “First Day of Issue” designation. There is an additional fee of $10 (USD) per note for the special designation verification and attribution. If you would like the “First Day of Issue” designation, write “First Day of Issue” in bold letters on the PMG Submission Form.
- If you would like the original packaging returned, select or write “Return Packaging” in bold letters on the PMG Submission Form. If Return Packaging is selected, there will be an additional fee of $5 (USD) per invoice, as well as an additional shipping cost, depending on the weight of the packaging.
- If you are submitting an uncut sheet of four notes, select Custom Holder (Small) for an additional fee of $25 (USD).
- PMG cannot encapsulate the 16-note uncut sheets at this time.
Questions? In Hong Kong, China, contact PMG Customer Service at Asia@PMGnotes.com or +852 2115-3639. Outside of Hong Kong, China, contact PMG Customer Service at service@PMGnotes.com or 1-877-PMG-5570 (1-877-764-5570).
Paid PMG Collector members can submit their notes directly to PMG. Not a member? Paid memberships start at just $25 (USD)/year. Join today >
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free PMG eNewsletter today!