NGC Hong Kong Announces Revised NGC, NCS and PMG Services and Fees
Posted on 3/20/2019
NGC Hong Kong, Ltd. (NGC Hong Kong), the Hong Kong-based affiliate of Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), Numismatic Conservation Services (NCS) and Paper Money Guaranty (PMG), have made a number of customer-friendly changes to their submission forms, fees and tier requirements, effective April 1, 2019. Collectors and dealers will benefit from more flexible submission options that present new savings opportunities. A full list of changes for submissions are listed below.
Please note that all fees and maximum values are in US dollars and are per coin/note.
NGC Grading Tiers
- High Value Walk Through: New tier. Fee is $250. Maximum value is $500,000.
- Standard: Fee is changed to $45.
- Value: Fee is changed to $23.
- Modern Bulk – Mixed Types: New tier. Fee is $17. Maximum value is $2,000. Requires a minimum submission of 100 modern coins.
- NGC Oversize Holder: Fee is changed to $20.
- NGC Mega ReHolder: New service. Fee is $200.
- NGC Oversize ReHolder: Fee is changed to $20.
- On-site Grading: Add $2 per coin for Hong Kong on-site grading.
Note: Beginning April 1, do not submit more than 50 non-bulk coins on the same submission form.
PMG Grading Tiers
- WalkThrough: Fee is changed to $225.
PMG Add-On Services
- Early Releases/First Releases: New service. Use this service to receive the EARLY RELEASES or FIRST RELEASES designation for qualifying notes.
- Special Label : Fee is $5. Use the service to request a special PMG label.
- Variety: Fee is changed to Tier + $8.
- High Value ReHolder: Fee is changed to $25.
- On-site Grading: Add $2 per note for Hong Kong on-site grading.
These changes will be effective for submissions received on or after April 1, 2019
Updated submission forms and price sheets will be available March 31 on the NGC Hong Kong websites, NGCcoin.hk and PMGnotes.hk. All coins and notes received by NGC Hong Kong on or after April 1 should be accompanied by the new submission form.
Questions? Contact NGC Hong Kong Customer Service at (+852) 2115 3639 or Service@NGCcoin.hk.