NGC Hong Kong Announces Revised PMG Services and Fees for 2021
Posted on 12/17/2020
NGC Hong Kong Ltd. (NGC Hong Kong), the Hong Kong, China-based affiliate of Paper Money Guaranty™ (PMG®), has updated its submission forms, fees and tier requirements for 2021. A full list of changes for PMG submissions to the Hong Kong office is below.
Please note that all fees and maximum values are in US dollars and are per note.
PMG Grading Tiers
- Unlimited Value WalkThrough – fee changed to $250 + 1% Fair Market Value (FMV).
- High Value WalkThrough – service discontinued; use Unlimited Value WalkThrough instead.
- WalkThrough – fee changed to $250.
- Express – fee changed to $110.
- Modern – cutoff date is now 1957 to present.
- Mixed Vintage – cutoff date is now Pre-1957.
- Mixed Modern – cutoff date is now 1957 to present.
PMG Add-On Services
- PMG Oversize Holder – service is now Tier + $20.
- Custom Holder - Small and Large – combined into one service named Custom Holder; fee is Tier + $30.
- High Value ReHolder – fee changed to $50.
- Oversize ReHolder – new service; fee is $20.
- High Value Oversize ReHolder – new service; fee is $75.
- Custom ReHolder – new service; fee is $35.
- High Value Custom ReHolder – new service; fee is $85.
For a complete list of 2021 PMG Hong Kong Services & Fees, click here.
NGC Hong Kong paid collector members can submit their notes directly to NGC Hong Kong. Not an NGC Hong Kong member? Paid memberships start at just $25/year. Join now!
Updated submission forms and price sheets reflecting these changes will be available in January at PMGnotes.hk. Paper submission forms can be requested from NGC Hong Kong by calling (+852) 2115 3639 or emailing Service@PMGnotes.hk. All notes received by NGC Hong Kong after January 1, 2021, should be accompanied by the new submission form.
Any changes to fees and forms for other PMG offices will be announced separately.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free PMG eNewsletter today!